It’s hard to admit to problems, sometimes. Asking yourself, am I an alcoholic is one of those difficult questions you probably don’t want to answer. But you know it’s an important question because answering it honestly is the first step toward getting the help and support you need to break free from alcohol and start living a clean and sober life. At Integrative Life Center, we know you need the right kind of help to get past addiction issues. There are several options for treatment, and not all of them will be right for everyone. That’s why we take a more whole-person approach and treat several different issues. That can allow you to explore what works for you, to make sure you’re getting the type and level of care you need to be healthy again.
Am I an Alcoholic is a Question That Needs to be Answered
There are a lot of questions you can ask yourself in life, and some of them are easier and more comfortable to answer. Generally, am I an alcoholic isn’t one of those easy or comfortable questions. But it’s still a very important one. If you’re not sure about the issues you’re facing, you may find that you’re also not sure where to get help or what kind of treatment and support you need. Fortunately, we can help you with those questions and concerns so you can get the guidance required to move past addiction and into recovery. You don’t have to allow alcohol to control your life, and we want to help you become healthier and stronger again.
Don’t Settle for Less Than the Right Treatment for You
The right treatment is the one that works for you and meets your needs. It’s also the one that fits your situation. Some people need more intensive treatments than others, or they require more unique kinds of support to get through addiction issues. Asking am I an alcoholic is the first step, but the next one is working with us to find the treatment needed. Some of the options for support and help we can offer you include:
- Medical support at all care levels
- Art and music therapy
- Masters level therapists
- Community re-integration
- Nutritional support
Patients will find all of these services available in whatever substance abuse treatment program they choose. Integrative Life Center makes it a point to offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals.
- Partial hospitalization program or PHP: Built around the patient’s schedule this program is over a shorter period of time but allows for individuals to return home after their daily sessions.
- Intensive outpatient program or IOP: Getting treatment in a condensed form allows individuals to get the help they need while still maintaining their everyday commitments. This is an excellent option for individuals who may have relapsed.
- Residential program: Our inpatient residential program gives individuals the focus attention they need to address and overcome their needs.
- Aftercare: When patients complete their addiction treatment program, we offer aftercare to provide them with the resources and contacts within support communities.
Because we focus on more than just addiction treatment, you’ll learn a lot of important and valuable skills you can use for the future. Then you won’t have to ask am I an alcoholic anymore, because you’ll have worked through that question, answered it, and gotten the help and support needed for your future. There’s no reason to settle for anything less than a healthy future you can feel good about.
At Integrative Life Center, You Can Get Quality Help Today
Don’t spend any more time asking the question, am I an alcoholic when you could be getting help today. Contact us at [Direct], and you can take the first step toward getting past your addiction and into a clean and sober life in recovery. When you come to a quality treatment facility, you’ll get the help and hope you need to be successful and focus on your dreams again.