Taking That First Step
It’s said that a journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step. If you’re ready to take that first step toward recovery, Integrative Life Center is here to guide you through. With information. With support. And with people who understand your challenges and really want to help
The ILC admissions process is more about communication and less about paperwork. It starts with a phone call where you tell us what you’re looking for, and we tell you about ILC. Together, we decide if it sounds like a match. If so, we continue our conversation to learn more about you, and how we can create a personalized path to return you to health and wholeness. If we’re not right for you, we’ll suggest possible alternatives.
When you call ILC, you’ll speak with Greg Kfoury, Director of Admissions, or our Admissions Specialists, Ryan Martin and Teresa Mock. Greg, Ryan and Teresa welcome outreach from potential clients, family members and referral sources including physicians, attorneys, therapists, ILC alumni, clergy, colleagues, and employers.
Call Greg, Ryan or Teresa if…
- you want to learn more about ILC programs, therapists, residences, reputation, or outpatient options.
- you’re concerned about a loved one.
- you’re thinking of referring someone.
- you want to know what integrated, experiential recovery is all about.
- you’ve been in treatment before and are still suffering.
- you want to hear a caring voice on the other end of the line.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Getting from that first call to a place of help and hope isn’t complicated. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll schedule a session, by phone or in-person, to get details about your physical and mental health history, past treatment, addiction, or other behavioral history, substance and food issues and other relevant matters.
- Based on the information you provide, our Clinical Team can determine if ILC is a good fit for you.
- If needed, we will seek a Verification of Benefits (VOB) from your insurance provider to determine if insurance will contribute to the cost of your program.
- We will craft a personalized recovery plan based on everything we’ve learned about you, your goals and what you hope to achieve.
- You agree to a detailed treatment plan that addresses everything including how and where you will be treated, finances, expected length of stay and family involvement.
- Treatment begins, and we welcome you into the ILC family.
“People tell us they love the feeling of respect they get, whether they call Integrative Life Center or come in for a visit with our team.”– ILC Director of Admissions, Greg Kfoury
ILC Admissions Facts and Stats
- Integrative Life Center serves women and men, ages 18 and above.
- Clients typically stay with us for 60-90 days, with a minimum 30-day commitment.
- We keep in touch with family members and referral sources through regular, scheduled communication.
- We are out of network for private insurance carriers but will work closely with your provider.
- Reimbursement is explained clearly and is accomplished upfront; no surprises at the end of treatment.
- We confidently welcome those who have pursued prior treatment.
- Your days at ILC may look very different from another client’s. We offer a diverse treatment portfolio—from individual and group therapy to horseback riding, acupuncture and body work, therapeutic yoga, outside meetings, life skills instruction, hiking, journaling, sweat lodge and more.
- We are Nashville born and bred, with local ownership and strong ties to our hometown.