Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Treatment
If You’re Ready to Heal, We’re Ready to Help.
You Want to Feel Safe and in Control of Your Life
You want to feel safe, connected to others you trust, and in control of your life. But a traumatic life experience shattered your sense of safety and left you feeling afraid and alone. You feel out of control of your life and have difficulty establishing any kind of routine because you feel mentally and physically ill. You need help, but you’re uncertain where to start or who to trust.
You need a healing environment that:
- Understands trauma and works with you to identify the cause of your concerns so that you can heal those emotional wounds
- Can help you re-establish feelings of safety, trust, and control by helping you understand your behaviors and where they originated
- Treats the underlying issue, not just symptoms, so that you can work through the root cause of adverse decision-making and behaviors
- Helps you learn what your triggers are and what causes them, so you can learn to process and respond to these situations more healthfully
PTSD Treatment at Integrative Life Center
Finding a way to process, understand, and heal from your past experiences is essential. The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder treatment program at Integrative Life Center helps individuals process, understand, and overcome these severe issues resulting from traumatic experiences. We offer an array of holistic and evidence-based therapies to treat mental and physical issues resulting from experiencing trauma. Trauma therapies include:
Creating an individualized therapeutic plan based on a combination of therapies to fit your needs gives you the best chance to heal.
Integrative Life Center’s Treatment Philosophy
The Integrative Life Center treatment community understands that traumatic experiences can rob individuals, families, and communities of their sense of safety, connection, and dignity. As a result of this understanding, our approach to and philosophy of treatment is:
- Heart-Centered – Our mission is to help you be your authentic self. To assist in this process, we focus on you as a unique individual, respecting who you are and the choices you make due to your life experiences. We lead with empathy, compassion, and confidence to mirror the value we see in you.
- Trauma-Informed – We understand how trauma affects your brain. Your ability to process traumatic events and experiences is a significant part of trauma-related treatment and healing. At ILC, we know the overwhelmingly damaging psychological effects that trauma can have on a person. We use the six key components of trauma-informed treatment — safety, trust, peer support, collaboration, empowerment, and understanding — in everything we do.
- Holistic – You aren’t just a mind or a body. You are a complete individual with the need for well-being for your whole person. At ILC, we focus on healing your mind, body, spirit, and relationships so you can live attuned to your authentic self and with self-agency.
Contact Our Team
"*" indicates required fields