At Integrative Life Center, we offer unexcelled anxiety treatment in Nashville and use holistic practices to help our patients regain control over their minds, bodies, and souls. Our therapists use a combination of psychotherapies, holistic programs, counseling, and support group sessions to address anxiety and other mental health problems.
How do I know if I require anxiety treatment?
While feeling anxious is a normal part of life, if you experience intense and persistent anxiety more frequently than normal, you may require professional help. Seek help from our leading anxiety treatment center in Nashville in case you experience symptoms like:
- Feeling nervous, restless, or tense
- Having a sense of impending danger or doom
- Experiencing an increased heart rate
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling weak or tired
- Trouble with concentrating
Individuals with anxiety also have trouble sleeping and experience gastrointestinal (GI) problems. If you worry a lot or tend to experience anxiety episodes often, you should sign up for anxiety therapy in Nashville, Tennessee.
Top reasons to seek our Nashville OCD treatment for anxiety
Failing to seek timely treatment for anxiety can worsen the condition and lead to more extensive mental, physical, and behavioral problems over time. Individuals suffering from anxiety disorder are at a high risk of developing depression or other mental health disorders.
Anxiety can severely affect your life's quality and cause a variety of problems at work and in relationships. In addition, procrastinating the treatment can lead to substance or alcohol addiction, digestive or bowel problems, headaches or chronic pain, and suicidal tendencies.
How we treat anxiety?
We use healing techniques such as psychotherapy, counseling, experiential therapies, and medication to help individuals at our Nashville anxiety treatment center:
- Psychotherapy - Working with a licensed therapist to overcome your anxiety symptoms during results-oriented psychotherapy sessions. We use behavioral modalities like brain spotting, cognitive behavioral therapy, EMDR, dialectical behavioral therapy, etc., to identify and address anxiety's underlying triggers. Psychotherapies are short-term treatments that help you learn and adapt specific skills to manage your symptoms and handle stressful situations efficiently.
- Counselling - Our therapists work with patients in both private and group settings, looking to understand their insecurities, and offer advice and guidance on how to overcome anxiety.
- Experiential therapy - We use holistic therapies like yoga, meditation, equine therapy, art therapy, mindfulness, journaling, kayaking, mindfulness, etc., to relieve the symptoms and help patients attain improved mental wellness.
We also prescribe medication to help patients relax and sleep better. As a result, our integrated anxiety treatment programs in Nashville have the highest success rates and prepares individuals for a fulfilling, stress-free, and healthy life.
Call our recovery professionals today at 615-891-2226 for reliable and comfortable solutions to your anxiety disorder. Ranked as the #1 rehab for anxiety treatment in Nashville, Integrative Life Center uses advanced psychotherapies to help individuals attain comprehensive recovery from their mental health issues. Contact us today to verify your insurance, make an appointment, and come to our center for comprehensive clinical evaluation and recovery planning.Anxiety Treatment Nashville